Our Family

Our Family
Moments worth talking about

What is currently going on

Its that time of year where the tree's turn from their green to magnificent oranges, yellows and soft greens. Where you put away summer clothes only to get into warm fuzzy soft cozy pants, warm hot cider and soft fall moments.
I love the fall time its a time where you can still do outside if you want but love to be doors and watch the wind whip around outside. We have had a amazing summer with tons of memories and lots of new adventures.


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving






We had the day of turkey at the parents house. Dad did most of the cooking. I filled in at last minute. I am so blessed to have such a amazing family. I am truly Thankful for each of them in my life. The pictures with Dad and Chad .... Dad is teaching Chad how to make a wine class sing.

No comments: